Water Cannon is an online discounter of the trusted Cat Pump product line, and it is our goal to deliver quality industrial, positive displacement triplex piston and high-pressure plunger pumps at the lowest price available.
With proven dependability, Cat Pumps’ plunger pumps are utilized world-wide in thousands of applications including vehicle cleaning, car wash bays, commercial mobile wash, processing industries, manufacturing, oil field service operators, food processing, mining and portable hot water pressure washing systems.
For over 40 years Cat Pumps’ global mission has been to exceed customer expectations for quality, reliability, availability and product support. By providing quality triplex positive displacement pumps, and backing them with outstanding customer service, Cat Pumps has earned the reputation as being one of the most dependable high-pressure pumps available. If you need application assistance please call one of our industry trained technicians at 1-800-333-9274 to find the correct Cat Pump of the thousand Cat Pumps offered by the world leader in Triplex Reciprocating High Pressure Pumps and Systems.Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance
Cat Pumps 2SFX30ES.3 3GPM 1500PSI 3450RPM 190F HI-TEMP W/7500XS UNLOADER 5/8" SHAFT ELEC 3498
• UNIFLOW design provides continuous fluid flow forward through the pump, reduces cavitation risk and increases pump life
• Unique spring loaded inlet valves and the flow through ceramic plungers allow excellent suction capabilities.
• Ultimate portability, less than 11 pounds, less than 10" long
• Regulating unloader is standard on each pump to assure system pressure control and pump protection
• Plunger pump
• Direct drive
• Maximum volume: 3.0 GPM
• Maximum discharge pressure: 1500 PSI
• Maximum inlet pressure: 75 PSI
• Maximum pump speed: 3450 RPM
• Minimum horsepower requirements: 2.0 BHP
• Bore: .708" (18mm)
• Stroke: .177" (4.5mm)
• Crankcase capacity: 11.83 oz. use CAT pump hydraulic oil
• Maximum fluid temperature: 160°F.
• Inlet port: 3/8" FPT
• Discharge ports: Dual 3/8" FPT
• By-pass port: 1/4" FPT
• Dimensions: 9.13" x 6.65" x 6.50"
• Weight: 11.83 lbs.
Lubrication: Fill crankcase with CAT Pump hydraulic oil per pump specifications. DO NOT RUN PUMP WITHOUT OIL IN CRANKCASE. Change initial oil after 50 hour break-in period, and every three months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.