RRV series pumps are designed to direct drive on gasoline engines ranging from 270cc to 440cc for medium to heavy duty tasks. The pump is life tested at a maximum performance of 4 GPM @ 4000 PSI. The RRV series features a compact body design which makes it a perfect replacement pump for repair shops. The RRV is a result of AR's combined 60 years of pump building experience and expertise.
RRV series pumps are fully rebuild-able, tested to 2000+ hour life and have triplex ceramic plungers and a forged manifold head. This series fits 1 inch keyway horizontal engines and includes bolts, oil and vented dipstick.
Water Cannon supplies pressure washers, parts, and accessories, for your cleaning needs. After thirty five in the business we are the authority on professional, commercial and industrial grade pressure washing equipment.
This RRV4G40-VRT-PKG triplex plunger pump package features the latest in design and technology.
• New crankcase style
• High strength forged brass manifold for long term use
• NEW ceramic plungers, thicker wall to help prevent thermal shock
• Stainless steel valves
• Side-mount valve seat o-rings
• High quality high pressure seals
• NEW low pressure seal with built in scraper
• Two piece piston guides
• NEW connecting rod with 12% more load surface
• Large side cover sight glass
• Oversized bearings
• Rear cover oil drain
• Forged precision ground crankshaft
Packages do NOT Include Chemical Injectors
Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance