By : General Pump
SKU : KS28A
|2 to 5
Regular Price: $11,589.00
Lowest Price Guarantee-Buy Now: $9,249.00
Customers Also Bought
General Pump has been the world leader in pressure washer triplex plunger pump development since 1982. While known as the leader in triplex plunger pumps for the pressure cleaning industry, now they have expanded into Industrial pumps rated up to 112 gallons per minute or pressures up to 21,750 PSI to serve Vehicle Wash as well as many Industrial Applications including Sewer Jetting, Oil and Gas Industries, Mining Industries, Mobile Pressure Wash, Food Industries and Exterior Building Maintenance.
Always striving to serve our customers better Water Cannon now offers the complete line of General Pumps and Industrial General Pumps at discounted prices. Water Cannon offers online discounts for volume and you can save up to 20% additional with an added bonus of free freight. General Pump’s motto; "We Will Find A Way”, now with Water Cannon’s help at discounted prices.Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance
• A “New Generation” Pump
• Triplex Plunger Pump, available in 4 flows
• Patent-pending, symmetrical power end design featuring top and bottom mounting holes allowing for easy left to right shaft conversion
• Low-high pressure packing design with integrated cooling system
• High volumetric efficiency suction/delivery valves featuring new spherical design of sealing areas
• Splash lubrication
• Available with external gear box in three ratios and positionable on left or right (direct drive only)
• SAE-C hydraulic drive bell housing and flexible couplers available
• Available without gear box for belt driven and hydraulic drive applications
• High resistance die cast aluminum light alloy crankcase
• Spheroidal cast iron manifold, nickel treated
• Taper roller bearings
• Special antifriction light alloy connecting rods
• Forged alloy steel crankshaft, hardened, tempered and nitrited
• Cast iron piston guide, nickel treated
• Solid ceramic plungers
• Stainless steel valves
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 45 PSI
• Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140° F
• Inlet Port Thread: 2" NPT-F
• Discharge Port Thread: 1-1/2" NPT-F
• Shaft Diameter: 1.575"/40 mm
• Stroke: 1.969"/50 mm
• Pump Dimensions: 23" x 19" x 11"
• Crankcase Oil Capacity, with gearbox: 162.3 oz. (4.8 liters)
• Shipping Weight: 212 lbs./96 kg
Water Cannon ships via UPS with delivery to the lower 48 states of the United States. When you purchase any items from Water Cannon, we will email you a
receipt with tracking information so you can track your shipment.
We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING and handling on PREPAID orders
over $35.00.* This free shipping
rate applies to prepaid orders only, paid via credit card, fax checks, etc.
For orders placed by phone or online that are under $35.00, a shipping charge of $15.30 will be applied.
for information on international shipping and our shipping policies.