Annovi Reverberi RKA 1750 rpm E Version 1-1/8" Hollow Shaft RKA3.5G30 RKA3.5G40 RKA4G20 RKA4G30
This version of the RKA series feature precision cast cooling fins that are anodized for maximum heat dissipation. The oversized needle bearing on the drive side and ball bearings on the non-drive side assure proper shaft alignment and maximum life. Valve cages of special design are impervious to water absorption and provide positive seating and extended life.
Plunger pumps are designed for a wide variety of moderate pressure washing applications. They are constructed with die-cast bodies and feature a brass head. Internal components include special thick solid ceramic plungers for long life and durability.
Annovi Reverberi pumps are a combination of exceptional degree of technology and innovation. They deliver quality and reliability worthy of a leading brand on the market. The wide range of AR pumps includes many models which vary in terms of pressure, delivery, power and technical characteristics, to satisfy widely different market demands.
• Triplex plunger pump
• Direct drive with electric flange NEMA 182-184TC
• Maximum pump speed: 1750 RPM
• Shaft diameter: 1 1/8” hollow
• Minimum horsepower requirements: 7.5 BHP
• Maximum fluid temperature: 160°F.
• Inlet ports (2): 1/2" BSP
• Discharge ports (2): 3/8" BSP
• Drive side: Standard right
• Forged brass head and valve covers
• Solid ceramic plungers
• Weight: 22.0 lb OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS & PARTS MANUAL:Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performanceWarning California Proposition 65
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov